Remote debugging in Oracle8i/9i?

From: PV <pete_at_nospamScape.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 15:47:25 GMT

[Quoted] Has anybody successfully (remote) debugged EJB's deployed into oracle8i [Quoted] or 9i with JDeveloper ?

[Quoted] [Quoted] When I try it it keeps ignoring breakpoints no matter what i've tried.

I have:
- given enough permissions for the db user

    [Quoted]
  • set debug to "ejbs/corba in oracle 8i" (JDeveloper)
  • unchecked the compile before debugging option.((JDeveloper))
  • checked that I have proper breakpoint settings
  • tried to study Oracle technology network

Only sign of even trying to debug is when I place a breakpoint in EJB's [Quoted] [Quoted] remote interface it informs me that breakpoint is on a place where it's [Quoted] not allowed to be. But when I insert breakpoint to the actual bean, it [Quoted] just runs through.

[Quoted] Do I need to change some option on Database? Does debugger proxy need to be started manually or is it on by default?
[Quoted] [Quoted] - I'd imagine that it would give me some kind of error if it's not
started.

[Quoted] I'm running out of tricks here...
Petri Valto Received on Wed Jan 17 2001 - 16:47:25 CET

Original text of this message