owa_util.ident_arr problem

From: <dennishancy_at_eaton.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 17:03:28 GMT

I am displaying an HTML form with an additional column in the table containing checkbox values.

My hope was to write a routine that would delete each record from the underlying Oracle table whose checkbox was checked.

In this routine, I include these checkboxes as an array item, with the data type of owa_util.ident_arr.

Many problems have cropped up, but the issue I am having now is what happens when there are no boxes checked. The corresponding array becomes non-existent, and even the syntax ARRAY.count doesn't work. Shouldn't this be set to zero if no boxes are checked?

My web page locks up whenever no checkboxes are checked.

Is there a solution to this problem?

Dennis Hancy
Eaton Corportation
Cleveland, OH