Re: COULD NOT INSTALL REPOSITORY

From: Soltesz Andras <soltesz_andras_at_freemail.hu>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 20:58:52 +0100

Are the RDBMS and Designer on the same machine? Check the compatibility matrix (Metalink or documentation included with Designer) because there are some ORACLE products which don't work with each other if they are installed to the same ORACLE_HOME. If this is the problem, install the two softwares on different machines and use SQL NET to connect.

"David Brázda" <david.brazda_at_it-project.cz> az alábbiakat írta a következõ üzenetben: news:3a5c75e8$1_at_news.cvut.cz...