Re: Oracle forms server 6i error messages

From: Charlton Purvis <purvis_at_sc.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 15:38:24 GMT

Hi, Connor:

Thanks for your reply. It looks like a lot of my troubles were due to IE. Maybe the version of jinit (1.1.7.30) isn't fully compatible w/ IE 5.0, although README's would lead me to believe otherwise. For example, I would create a very, very simple form w/ two fields and post it to the web server. IE would fail to show you the cursor/focus, and tabbing from one field to another would fail as well.

But using Netscape Communicator 4.75 works great, and crashes on the NT forms server have reduced. But I'm still counting on linux to pull through.

Thanks again, Connor.

Charlton

In article <3A5C6F32.281B_at_yahoo.com>,   connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com wrote:
> I'm not an oracle employee so this is independent...
>
> We're using 6 and 6i with minimal problems (occasional crash) - the
> environment is:
>
> Development:
> - designer 6 (patch 6.0.3.9) under NT
> - forms generated into developer 6 (patch 6.0.5.? can't remember)
 under

--
Advanced Solutions Group
Dept. of Physics