? about oracle objects

From: <fuckingstupid_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 21:49:00 GMT

My question is when you create a program using the ODatabaes objects etc etc, when you go to distribute the program what do you need to registry on the machine your going to install your program on. For example I created such a program and moved it to another machine that has no oracle stuff installed on it and when I ran it it was asking for the oraclm.dll. After that it didn't ask for any other file but when running the program it calls ODatabase::Open an error which reads "Specified class not registered in registry". Which I'm assuming is some oracle object is not registered.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Tue Jan 16 2001 - 22:49:00 CET