Re: Sybase to oracle migration

From: <sigdock_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 08:03:05 GMT

If you go to Technet (http://technet.oracle.com) you can download the Migration Workbench. This product will help you to migrate from Sybase to Oracle. However you have to be carefull and perform some large scale testing tot verify that the conversion was correct.

h.t.h.

BertJan Meinders
Oracle DBA
ASR-ICT In article <3A6346A7.EB597982_at_mediaone.net>,   carl <carmichael_at_mediaone.net> wrote:
> I am beginning a project to migrtae sybase to oracle. While I
> understand BSp's and sqlloader I know there must be a better tool. My
> oracle expertise is not the greatest either so I don't know what tools
> are available for the conversion. Are there any scripts people can
 share
> to help??
>
> Thanks Carl

Sent via Deja.com