Problems with assigning a master data-block

From: Rene Kuipers <rene.renate_at_hetnet.nl>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 12:32:44 +0100

Hi!
[Quoted] I am quite new to Oracle databases but have accomplished to build and manage [Quoted] a database. I attended a course to become DBA but now I have a question. The database is up and running, and now I'm trying to develop a form which can display data of my relational database. I already created primary and foreign keys, but I can't create a master and detail data block in Forms 6i. [Quoted] Although there is a realtionship between the two tables, Forms does not seem [Quoted] to use this in order to create the master data block by itself.. Please help.

Rene. Received on Mon Jan 15 2001 - 12:32:44 CET

Original text of this message