Re: Designer6i: Amending standard button behaviour

From: <scotten_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 08:20:16 GMT

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] Of course I'm not exactly sure of what your goal is, but you can add custom PL/SQL code (Application Logic node in Design Editor) to module [Quoted] component events like 'post-insert'. I use it to re-direct the user to [Quoted] another module component after the insert button has been pressed and [Quoted] the insert was succesful.

hth,

Sicco

In article <93n9gn$qcq$1_at_sun-cc204.lut.ac.uk>,   "Andrew Hardy" <Andrew.Hardy_at_AdvanticaTech.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to amend the behaviours of the standard buttons e.g.
 New,
> Find, etc.
>
> I would like to add certain new pieces of code to some of these
 buttons on
> some of my generated screens (Web PL/SQL).
>
> Andy
>
> --
> Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of Advantica
> Technologies Ltd

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Mon Jan 15 2001 - 09:20:16 CET

Original text of this message