Re: FRM-41383 Set Item Instance property

From: Matt B. <mcb_at_ds.znet.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 14:10:00 -0800

<mike2906_at_my-deja.com> wrote in message news:93ib9e$94a$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...
> I am trying to set the UPDATEABLE item instance
> property on specific rows within a multi-row
> block.
>
> Everytime I use the SET_ITEM_INSTANCE_PROPERTY I
> get the above error telling me 'UPDATEABLE' is
> not a valid property and too select a valid
> property. However 'UPDATEABLE' is the property
> as per Oracle's Help files.
>
> Can anyone help please.
>
> Mike.

Try UPDATE_ALLOWED.

(Don't know why it's a little different than what shows in the Property Palette - it just is.)

Use the online help for SET_ITEM_PROPERTY and GET_ITEM_PROPERTY as your list of properties and syntax - don't rely on the Property Palette's wording because it isn't always the same.

-Matt Received on Sun Jan 14 2001 - 23:10:00 CET

Original text of this message