Re: Disable next and previous record in Forms Developer

From: <chiappa_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:14:51 GMT

[Quoted] Wrong : the poster wants to DISABLE totally the user´s capability to change record. Your answer prevents the use of the keys, but don´t disable mouse-navigation. The complete way to do is : write a postrecord  trigger to the block, and in the trigger write something like :   MESSAGE('You cannot exit the record !!');   PAUSE;
  RAISE FORM_TRIGGER_FAILURE;

In article <93n8dq$g8i$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   sigdock_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> As far as I can remember you must define your own code on the
> KEY_NEXTREC and KEY_PREVREC triggers. If you assign NULL to them they
> should be disabled.... right??
>
> h.t.h.
>
> BertJan Meinders
>
> In article <93n82n$frm$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,
> cplatts_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> > The up and down arrows move to the next record. I want to disable
 this
> > ability and not allow users to navigate to the next record. I do
 not
> > know of any properties to change, which would allow this to happen.
> > Thanks in advance for any help.
> >
> > Sent via Deja.com
> > http://www.deja.com/
> >

> Sent via Deja.com