Re: Forms : changing "column name" for data block items

From: (wrong string) érôme PERRET <jperret_at_freesurf.fr>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 15:02:37 +0100

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] My problem is *NOT* to change the table on wich block is based. My problem [Quoted] is that column names in my tables are *NOT* the sames. Sample :

TABLE A :
  ID NUMBER(8)
  CODE CHAR(10)
  DESIG VARCHAR2(50) TABLE B :
  ID NUMBER(8)
  REF CHAR(10)
  LABEL VARCHAR2(50) [Quoted] [Quoted] I want to create a block that can be base on both Table A and Table B. How can I ?