Populate Detail Block Display Items

From: Lesley Boughner <lesley_at_vimich.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 15:19:24 -0500

I have one master, and one detail block. The detail block has 4 records displayed at a time, and in it I have two display fields - retrieving a value using ID's. How do I populate every display item that has an id associated with it. So far I can only get the first record in the recordset to display until I actually place the cursor in the record. Though all other data displays immediately.
Any help is appreciated.
Lesley

NOTE: My coordination properties on the relationship are as follows: Deferred = NO
Automatic Query = NO (Though this is ignored because of deferred = no) Received on Tue Jan 09 2001 - 21:19:24 CET

Original text of this message