Re: select in oracle

From: (wrong string) érôme PERRET <jperret_at_freesurf.fr>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 10:37:01 +0100

[Quoted] Your are right, I tried to create a table "Dummy" and it became case sensitive. But when you create a table Dummy, it is not. But when I create the table "Dummy", i can NOT perform a select, drop or anything elese without using double quote. Why ?

SQL> CREATE TABLE "Dummy" (id number(8)); Table created.
SQL> DROP TABLE DUMMY;
DROP TABLE DUMMY
           *
ERROR at line 1: