Re: Oracle Designer Courses in the Netherlands

From: Joost Bataille <bataille_at_ic.uva.nl>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 09:21:48 +0100

"Dons" <m.v.vandonselaar_at_donotspam.kpn.com> wrote news:3n5b5tki1sm6pj49id5uuliced7ecqns6m_at_4ax.com...
> Hello all,
>
> I'm planning to take classes in:
>
> -Oracle Designer 6
> -Headstart Accelerator (I'm not sure what the acceleratoor part means)
> -webgenerator (OASPLS)
>
> I'd like to hear some suggestions were to take these classes, As I
> mentioned in the subject, I'm looking voor a course in the Netherlands
>
> Tia,
>
> Martin van Donselaar
Hello Martin,
last year I did a five 5 workshop Designer Advanced with Headstart at Oracle Nederland in Maarssen. They run in it once or twice a year. It was pretty tough and pretty expensive. It requires basic knowledge of Designer 6, so that's where to start. The workshop had a good coursebook.There's a good user manual with Headstart as well.

Greeting, Joost Received on Mon Jan 08 2001 - 09:21:48 CET

Original text of this message