Reports and the multiple page problem

From: Steve E. <steve.eckersley_at_ITS.lancscc.gov.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 14:50:33 -0000

Hi,

    I have a report whose outer repeating frame has to stretch over more than one physical page, to allow this I have set the number of logical vertical panels to 5. The problem I now have is that the report does not seem to recognise the physical page breaks and treats it all as one long page - consequently I have lines split into two over pages etc. I have tried page protect etc but this does not effect the format as it is still regarded as being one page. Length of the output is variable so I cannot format it in the layout editor either.

Any suggestions gratefully received Received on Mon Jan 08 2001 - 15:50:33 CET

Original text of this message