Designer 6i Best Practices

From: Christopher K. Taylor <ctaylor_at_ahrq.gov>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 19:00:17 GMT

I have been looking for documentation that discusses best practices for the use of workareas in multi project environments with many users and have found very little. If anyone can recommend any documentation on the subject, a reference would be appreciated.

Let me also discuss my requirements, and if anyoune has experience that they can share, I would be thankfull. We have a group of analysts, and developers that are going to be working on differnet facets of various projects. We want to control what each group has access to. Is the best configuration for this to set up one work area per project with a specific application under that project, or to set up one work area for all applications to be grouped under. I am not clear on the new concept of a work area and how they should be used.

Thanks

Chris Received on Mon Jan 08 2001 - 20:00:17 CET

Original text of this message