Re: import flat file

From: Lesley Boughner <lesley_at_vimich.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 11:37:48 -0500

SQLLoader is the best way to import data as far as I'm concerned. I've had no trouble with speed, would you like me to send you a sample control file?

Are you using fixed or variable length fields in your flat file? Are you actually receiving errors, or does it just appear to hang?

E-Mail me at lesley_at_vimich.com if you want help with control files - or send me your control file and I can have a look at it. Lesley.