Re: Deployment problem

From: Eric Givler <egivler_at_flash.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 01:15:35 GMT

Download Ziff Davis Software "in Control". Run it. Install all the Oracle products on your machine that you need for the full installation. Run the incontrol again. It will now have a snapshot of all the registry changes and files that were added to the system in any directory, including in the \windows subdirs (like system or system32).

After this, use an installation builder to automate the process. If you can't write directly to the registry, extract the keys, then apply the exported keys on the client via executing the file.

Good luck!