I can't find the right trigger

From: (wrong string) érôme PERRET <jperret_at_freesurf.fr>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 16:12:41 +0100

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm developping with "Oracle Forms Builder v 6.0.8.8.0" and want to insert [Quoted] [Quoted] in table B when user create a record in table A that is the main table of my [Quoted] form. I need to insert in B a value from a column in table A. This value is [Quoted] sequencial with a trigger based on table A like this :

IF INSERTING THEN
[Quoted] [Quoted]   SELECT seq_A.NEXTVAL into :NEW.Code FROM dual;

My problem is that all triggers i've tried don't know the value of my column [Quoted] [Quoted] because the trigger based on table A fire after them.

How can I do this ? Received on Tue Jan 02 2001 - 16:12:41 CET

Original text of this message