Re: Reverse Engineering of tables

From: Eric Givler <egivler_at_flash.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 20:11:40 GMT

It's the import that I was talking about that will generate the Create table and create index commands. I didn't list the sites because all you have to do is use a search engine and you can pretty much find any Oracle utilities, scripts you want. That, in combination with Metalink's Tales from the Scripts, and a couple of good DBA books, and you're pretty much set.