Help! with Oracle Developer Forms (webforms)

From: CyberCast <cybercast99_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 22:27:08 -0500

I ran the new dev 6i webforms runtime and saw the Oracle picture on the top of the runtme window.
I would like to replace that with our own company logo. How do I atleast get rid of the oracle log of
my own forms applications. I don't want my applications to be a billboard for Larry EgoSan and company.
It's annoying. People will think Oracle developed the forms apps that I spent months developing. Please Help!

Thanks Received on Fri Dec 29 2000 - 04:27:08 CET

Original text of this message