Re: Reverse Engineering of tables

From: krishna <krishna_lakshman_at_sg.exch.agilent.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 09:44:05 +0800

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for all your sites for the tool. Eric as you mentioned using the import and export. I tried using the exp command, I really get the scripts but it also comes with lot for junk characters because it dumps as binary format. Is there any arguments which I can pass to get the dump in ASCII format. Please let me know.

Thanks
Krishna.