Re: Installing developer 2000

From: Mbaye Seye <mbseye_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 03:16:34 GMT

I'm going to try to be more specific. So, the installation of Oracle 8i was good, and I've access to the starter database(scott, tiger). Once I install Dev2k(in the different home), all Oracle icones in the start disappear, and until that, I haven't access to anything. The last message error I've got is: windows 32-bits two-task driver unable to spawn new Oracle task

Thanks