OTL database access class

From: Doug Farrell <dfarrell01_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 16:27:23 GMT

Hi,
[Quoted] I'm new to Oracle but have written some PL/SQL that is part of a C++ class. [Quoted] To say the least I find this to be a poor solution to getting data from our [Quoted] Oracle database. Does anyone have any experience with OTL database library? URL : http://www.geocities.com/skuchin/otl/home.htm

[Quoted] [Quoted] I've looked at it and it looks pretty good, but I was wondering if anyone [Quoted] who has used it would care to comment on their experiences.

Thanks in advance,
Doug Received on Wed Dec 27 2000 - 17:27:23 CET

Original text of this message