Loader hangs on Win2K

From: Ralf Loesche <Ralf.Loesche_at_t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 22:28:41 +0100

I've taken some jobs from an NT4 Server box to an Win2K Server box and now I have problems with a Load job:

The job runs as before, everything is fine in the Oracle 8.1.5 Enterprise DB - but the load job does not end. I started the loader from a DOS Window and I get the same behaviour: The load works ( logfile is ok, the records are in the DB ) but the job does not end. I have to cancel it with CTRL C.

The loadstep is only one step in a longer process and so I'm in trouble because the following steps never start. Any ideas ?

Ralf Received on Wed Dec 27 2000 - 22:28:41 CET

Original text of this message