Re: Installing developer 2000

From: Marcus Biervliet <Marcus.Biervliet_at_quicknet.nl>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 21:34:35 +0100

Installing 8i first and then Designer2000 will NOT WORK (Designer SUCKS, dont use this software, there are better tools).

Installing 8i first and then Developer2000 can be accomplished by installing it in a different home.
Be sure to add the string value TNS_ADMIN in your registry to tell Oracle where to look for your tns_names (eg c:\Oracle\Ora81\network\ADMIN). It works perfect on the same machine.

PS: Aren't the Designer2000 programmers the most stupid people on earth? They call themself programmers!???? Developer2000 is the best tool EVER!