Oracle Discoverer in Apps Mode

From: Hans Breemer <meterkast_at_zonnet.nlX>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 10:33:17 +0100

Hi all,

We have a data base on which Oracle Applications (11.0.3) is installed. I know it is possible to connect tot the Apps eul with Discoverer (3.1.40) using the /APPS_USER-switch in the command line when starting up Discoverer.

However, I'm not able to perform this.

I get the next error message even before the spash-screen comes up: INVALID OPTION FOR COMMAND 'APPS_USER' IN COMMAND LINE Oracle tells me I have done all the right things (so far) to make this possible.

I can connect to Apps on a workstation that has all kinds of Oracle software installed. But when I do a clean install of only Discoverer, i get this error message.

Anyone got a clue, so far Oracle support haven't been able to help me....

Hans Received on Wed Dec 27 2000 - 10:33:17 CET

Original text of this message