Oracle monitor recommendations?

From: Mendoza Family <NetScans_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 00:13:05 -0600

[Quoted] I am looking for software to monitor Oracle instances and email or page if service is not running. I have seen a few that check logs but that might not help if the system never got turned on to begin with and no error was logged. It would be helpful if it could check web servers as well so I would not have to get different software to do both.

On a different note, is there something out there that can check for a file and launch a load script?

All this is on an NT server running 8.1.6.

Thanks for all the help,
Moises Received on Mon Dec 25 2000 - 07:13:05 CET

Original text of this message