Re: OMS vs. direct to remote database

From: Mike Jensen <mike.jensen_at_mn.efi.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 15:19:02 GMT

Thanks Dennis. I ass/u/med that having the listener service running it would be ok.

So I did as you suggested this morning, and it executed successfully on the discovery node. But I'm still receiving a failure when I attempt to connect via OEM. I tried multiple legit users, and it fails stating that the host or object doesn't exist (ORA-12545 I believe).

So I removed the DB, and refreshed the node. It found the DB again, and it still failed....

Any further ideas????

Thanks!