Re: Installing Oracle 8i

From: Jean-Claude Matarazzo <jcmata_at_free.fr>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 11:42:06 GMT

Hello,

Sorry, i don't know developper 2000.

I have worked with Sql*Report 1 and Sql*Forms 2 in character mode ! No, i am not an old Dba/Developper.
It was the beginning of Oracle Developper : if i knew the developper who writed the reporter, i will cut his head !!

Good luck.

"Mbaye Seye" <mbseye_at_sympatico.ca> a écrit dans le message news: 3A42B6F8.E7083802_at_sympatico.ca...
Hello,

Thank you, now I can connect myself(scott; tiger) and make instructions with the
starter database.
How can I install developer 2000 in the same station with Oracle 8i?

Mike

Jean-Claude Matarazzo a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> Check your PATH environnment variable, you must have the BIN directory of
> oracle :
> for example : C:\Oracle\Ora81\BIN
>
> Oracle create a default database, you can see it in Panel Control,
 Services,