DBMS_SHARED_POOL.KEEP Question

From: kush <kdhakal_at_eline.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 00:14:42 GMT

[Quoted] Hi all, I am trying to use DBMS_SHARED_POOL.KEEP package to keep some of pl/sql objects. for this I tried to run dbmspool.sql, but it gave me follwing error
 Package created.
Grant succeeded.
 from dba_object_size

       *
ERROR at line 4:
ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
Warning: Package Body created with compilation errors.

After getting this, looked to me that package is created, I tried to use DBMS_SHARED_POOL.KEEP but gave me this error ERROR at line 1:

ORA-04068: existing state of packages has been discarded
ORA-04063: package body "SA.DBMS_SHARED_POOL" has errors
ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called
ORA-06512: at line 1

Any ideas? do I need to run any other .sql before running dbmspool.sql, if not why I was getting compilation error and what is the solution? Thanks in advance.

kush Received on Wed Dec 20 2000 - 01:14:42 CET

Original text of this message