Re: Installing Designer 6i

From: Brian Duff <Brian.Duff_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 03:06:44 -0000

Actually, this documentation is for Designer 6i Release 2, which does support personal edition (and Windows 2000).

However, Designer 6i Release 2 is not available to download from OTN yet. Although it should be in a few days. The release notes were left on OTN after a premature version of Release 2 was temporarily made available in October.

Brian
JDeveloper Team

http://technet.oracle.com/docs/products/designer/doc_library/6i_release2/cmn hlp72/rep_insgde/igch1_65.htm