Re: HELP ORA 01475

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Dec 2000 13:03:39 -0500

On Thu, 07 Dec 2000, bruno_at_calion.com wrote:

> Please, I'm crying under this problem! I'm not able to find out
> any sufficient solution. Is There anyone can help me? Thanks,
> in every case.

Just checking that you have found the following documentation out of the documentation that comes with oracle

ORA-01475: must reparse cursor to change bind variable datatype Cause: After executing a statement, an attempt was made to rebind

       a bind variable with a datatype different from that of the
       original bind.

Action: Reparse the cursor before rebinding with a different datatype.

--
Galen Boyer
Fingers and toes, fingers and toes, forty things we share.