OBIS

From: Dale <d7744_ra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 15:17:42 GMT

Hi All

I am new to Oracle for about 6 months now. Currently working toward a DBA path.
I have been asked to Install Oracle Business Intelligence in a 11.0.3 Application on NT.
Working with Oracle support and they do not seem to have anyone who is familiar with this product.
It has only been in existence for about years and only works with NT to my knowledge.
If any one is familiar with the Installation of OBIS I would appreciate your expertise.
Right now I am having a problem with setting the proper classpath the java command needs to see the rt.jar file.

Would appreciate any suggestions at this point Thanks

Aspiring DBA Received on Thu Dec 14 2000 - 16:17:42 CET

Original text of this message