Netscape 6 can't find Jinitiator

From: Michael J. Moore <mNiOcShPaAeMl.j.moore_at_wcom.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 18:51:54 GMT

When I use Netscape 6 to execute an Oracle Form, I get the web page that tells how to download and install Jinitiator. So, I downloaded it and executed jinit.exe which did the install. Then I bounced Netscape 6, but it still gives me that page that asks if I want to install the missing plug-in.

  1. Has anybody successfully got Netscape 6 to work with Forms?
  2. Has anybody experienced the same problem that I describe?
  3. Is there a solution and if so, what is it.

Thanks in advance,
Mike Received on Thu Dec 14 2000 - 19:51:54 CET

Original text of this message