Re: Making a simple form work !!!

From: P B <pbeliveau_at_avcorp.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 18:12:56 GMT

[Quoted] OK, I'm going to call that step 1. It work fine... but there are new problem on the line

  1. When I'm on the description field, I can use the down arrow and go to record #2. How can I avoid this. [Quoted]
  2. I add a "SAVE" button which look like
	:record.primary_key := :non_database_block.number;
	insert into gl_division
		values(:record.primary_key,:record.description);

  I add the first line because there is a NOT_NULL on the primary key and when I was trying to save, the trigger associate with it did not like it. But even after that, the trigger do not like that. How can I fix that

Thanks Received on Thu Dec 14 2000 - 19:12:56 CET

Original text of this message