Re: Installation Developer forms 6.0

From: Stephan Langer <slanger_at_dixi-wc.de>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 11:56:10 +0100

Hallo Michael,

we had a problem of that kind with hp vli8 - computers (occured only to vli8 produced until ~ Dezember 99 - later it seems to be OK). The standard sound-driver leeds with installation of Developer 6.0 to some errors: Developer hangs, Notepad and Wordpad (!) hangs after moving the cursor to the last line (which probably was the cause for the first error), ... very strange

The Problem was solved by disabling the soundcard or installing an (not released) sound driver from hp. If thats your Problem (may be test by disabling the soundcard), i can send you the new driver. Just mail me: slanger_at_qits.de .

hth
Stephan