(reports) field truncations - help me !!!

From: IETORACLE <ietoracle_at_libero.it>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:19:41 GMT

[Quoted] I've some problems with the report development. When i submit a report to the live previewer or to the report runtime,i can see a certain number of characters in a generic field,but,when i print the report,the printer creates a truncation of some characters. The problem is that what i can see in the preview is NOT what i can see on the sheet!!!
Also,the printer changes the layout according to the type of font. And this [Quoted] is not good! :-(

I think this could be a faq, but i need help, because i hadn't found nothing [Quoted] around the net.

Thanks for the interest and sorry for my english. Received on Tue Dec 12 2000 - 15:19:41 CET

Original text of this message