Re: Which is faster Ado or Oracle classes

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 21:35:25 +0100

If you mean Oracle Ole for Objects:
[Quoted] this is a native driver, which directly interfaces through sqlnet, and [Quoted] supports many features not supported by ODBC (communication with stored [Quoted] procedures for instance). Also OO4O is relatively stable, while there are [Quoted] no two different ODBC drivers behaving exactly the same. Your app is [Quoted] [Quoted] definitely going to be more reliable as your are not dependent from all kind [Quoted] of ODBC drivers people might already have on their system.

Hth,
[Quoted] Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA