forms registry path problems FORMS60_PATH

From: Jim Casarella <casarellaj_at_monmouth.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 09:09:41 -0800

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have 11 applications on my server and each application has its own folder. [Quoted] On my windows 95 PC I specified the paths in the registry (FORMS60_PATH). [Quoted] [Quoted] The FORMS60_PATH value is becoming too long and my applications near the [Quoted] end of the path are not running. After some testing it seams that the registry entry will only reconize the first 170 - 180 characters.

Is there a way that I can solve this problem? Please help. Received on Sat Dec 09 2000 - 18:09:41 CET

Original text of this message