Re: Ora8i DB + Forms6i on the same PC

From: Eric Givler <egivler_at_flash.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 17:35:35 GMT

[Quoted] Read the ORACLE.KEY file in your new 6i bin directory. It will tell you the [Quoted] oracle home in the registry. Place your forms60_path in that home. I don't [Quoted] know if oracle uses the path for images though??? I would think they'd have [Quoted] to be in the current working directory.

What are you referring to with "images"?