Designer 6 check in and check out

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 01:37:54 GMT

   I can check an object out of an application system into a working application either directly or through a file, then check it back in. If I try to check the object back out to the same working app a second time, the checkout fails. It fails even if I unlock everything in the source app and the working app.

   But if I delete the object or even the user defined set in the working app, then I can create a new one and check the object out again.

    Does Oracle actually intend for us to delete the UDS or the objects in it each time we finish a check in?

Van Received on Fri Dec 08 2000 - 02:37:54 CET

Original text of this message