Re: Oracle administration tool ........... any recommendations?

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 01:41:04 GMT

The others have been very negative about Oracle Enterprise Manager, but I've found the version which ships with 8.1.5 or 8.1.6 very useful. It turns out that Oracle knows a lot about Oracle and there are some pretty sophisticated capabilities in the tool. If you own 8.1.5 or 8.1.6 you already own the base product. There are a number of good add on packs, but you'll have to see whether the you think the cost is justified.

Van

"Todd Thompson" <toddthomp_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:90mm1d$oil$1_at_hpcvnews.cv.hp.com...
> Hi,
>
> We're in the market to purchase a good Oracle administration tool. One
 I've