Re: Oracle Designer 6i Functionality Question

From: Frank van Bortel <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 19:37:23 GMT

Designer can reverse engineer a technical implementation (database) into a technical design. That, in it's turn, can be retrofitted into an ERD.
That is not neccesary the ERD the technical design was ever built on, as some releationships may be modeled, but not implemented (M:M)

--
Gtrz,

Frank van Bortel