Re: new to pl/sql

From: Walter T Rejuney <BlueSax_at_Unforgetable.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 15:47:29 -0500

Scott Mattes wrote:

> http://www.bookpool.com has GREAT deals.
>
> I got O'Reilly's Oracle PL/SQL Programming by Steven Feuerstein and it has
> served me well.
>
> <abarraza_at_my-deja.com> wrote in message news:90ogg8$m6k$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...
> > Hi
> > I will soon be a junior pl/sql developer has anyone any ideas on books
> > or sites or anything at all???

[Quoted] I keep that one handy as well. I just have to remind myself that Mr. Feurerstein doesn't understand some things very well and ends up making recommendations that are simply not the best usage. He especially does not understand cursors very well nor how to properly handle error trapping. Received on Thu Dec 07 2000 - 21:47:29 CET

Original text of this message