MANY EASY, GREAT-PAYING JOBS AVAILABLE!!

From: <-_at_-.->
Date: 7 Dec 2000 17:54:36 GMT

HOME WORKERS NEEDED! Earn up to $500 easy (or more) per week, performing simple assembly or clerical work in your home.

Dear Future Home-Worker:

Would you like to have a higher income each week? an extra $500 or more? Are you tired of trying to make ends meet on your present income? Do you find yourself envying your friends and neighbors because of things they have, like new cars, TV's, home entertainment centers, or all the right clothes that you just can't seem to afford? Many people just like you, for one reason or another, are choosing to take advantage of all their spare time to make more money -- EXTRA money. With the economy the way it is today, a family cannot make it on one paycheck a week. Whether you are a mother needing to stay home with your children, or a single man or woman needing a bigger and better income, we all have one thing in common: WE ALL NEED MORE MONEY! We'll Show You How to Receive that Extra Income

NOW YOU can make money, by working for companies from the privacy and comfort of your own home, working at your own pace, at that! Manufacturing and Distributing companies supply you with the materials and easy-to-follow instructions, and pay you for the completed works. They work across Canada and the United States. Everything is done through the mail, and these companies will even pay shipping and postage!

These jobs are real and honest - you can earn an honest day's wage for an honest day's work! And it's so easy to get! You will be hired in your own home through the mail. NO RESUMES, EXPERIENCE, SELLING, OR RUNNING FOR INTERVIEWS. Work for several companies at one time too! Let the whole family pitch in. Be your own boss and choose your own hours. You must be honest and trustworthy.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could find a job that let you work from your own home, in your spare time? Where there's no need to rearrange yoiur present schedule and miss those pleasures in life you so much enjoy? And best of all... you'll receive steady paychecks each week. Your time is worth much more than just $7.00 an hour, and your family life need not suffer with you being away from home. With no boss looking over your shoulder, you'll feel like you're being paid for doing a hobby. While doing the kind of work you enjoy, you can watch your favorite TV shows and still make money. The whole family can get involved for even greater income.

YOU CHOOSE the Job you enjoy

We have all had hobbies in the past we wish we coiuld have been paid for. Now there's a way we can earn money each week by doing these hobbies. After extensive research, we have developed the Home Employment Directory - a comprehensive guide that lists over a hundred companies needing your help, and pay TOP DOLLARS. Many companies actually train you to work for them.

Here are just a few examples (there are MANY more):

Arts & Crafts
Computer Work
Data Entry
Hand Painting
Mail Processing
Newspaper Clipping (very easy and quickly profitable) Recording Video Tapes
Sewing & Needlework
Survey Work
Typing

Assembly & Manufacturing of:
Beaded Earrings, Cloth Flowers, Jewelry, Plant hangers, Stuffed Animals, Tote Bags, Toys & Gifts, and Wooden Crafts

NO SELLING REQUIRED The companies offering home assembly do their own selling. All they want you to do is follow their easy instructions, and they'll pay you for the completed products. You simply assemble their products or complete their home-work projects according to their instructions, and you'll get paid upon completion and return of the finished goods to the company. They will do the rest!

Since people have a wider range of interest, the Home Employment directory also contains a large variety of home-business and home-sales opportunities, as well as regular work. Positions are identified by category. If you don't want a position that requires any selling, simply ignore it and go on to those you are interested in. There are MANY to choose from!

Below are just a few very brief descriptions of the type of assembly or clerical work available. There's an even greater variety of opportunities available, too many to list an example of each:

  • One agency offers typing, hand-addressing, and other easy clerical work you can do from home to earn up to $500 a week!
  • Earn up to $495 per week assembling beautiful and distinctive earrings for a company. They will provide easy and detailed instructions
    • No selling involved!
  • Sew beautiful golf club covers for a growing company and earn up to $421.50 weekly.
  • Make holiday gifts and decorations year round for a company that will pay up to $450 weekly. Assemble oven mitts, pillows, ornaments, etc.
  • One company will get you started in earning $625 or more per week by processing their mail!
  • Assemble clown dolls for a company that will pay you $750 for your completed work!
  • All you need is a sewing machine to earn up to $350 a week by sewing nylon sports bags!

About Our Directory:

The Home Employment Directory includes the name and address of each company, with a full description of the assembly or clerical work offered. Our listings include a large assortment of companies and exciting home-work opportunities, the abve is just a very small sample of what's available. Our directory is a comprehensive, up-to-date publication containing infomation on the most profitable opportunities available. Most of the assembly opportunities require no special training, skills, or equipment - just a sincere desire to get started. Others require basic sewing, typing, writing, computer skills, etc. Many companies will train you to work with them. They will provide you with instructions that are easy to understand, and projects that can be mastered quickly. All the opportunities are easy to get started in, and can be done either part-time or full-time for an excellent income!

Now, It's All up to YOU!

These companies NEED YOU! They want you to be able to earn a large income from home, and pay you handsomely for your efforts. What more could you ask for? The only way on earth that these jobs will work for you is... if you do it! For your sake and your family's - DON'T PASS UP THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY! Some day soon you'll probably look back andconsider this to be the best investment you've ever made. It is our sincere hope that you'll respond today and get started making money from your own home NOW!

Similar guides are sold by others for $40 or $50 or more.. sometimes even as much as $100 or $200... but our Home Employment Directory can be yours for only $20. That includes shipping and handling charges for first class mail. (Add $5 for a Priority Mail rush, or $15 for an Express Mail rush)

Don't Delay - Don't let someone else take YOUR work-at-home job away from you!

                  PRINT THIS OUT AND MAIL IT IN WITH PAYMENT
                     Home Employment Directory Order Form

I'm ready to start making money from home now! Please send me a copy of the Home Employment Directory to this address:

   NAME ____________________________________________________________________

Address ____________________________________________________________________

   City _______________________ State/Prov _________ Postal Code____________

(check one below)

___ Send it to me via FIRST CLASS MAIL. (usually 2-3 days, sometimes 5-7 days)

___ RUSH it to me via PRIORITY MAIL. (usually 2-3 days, rarely 4-5 days)

    I'VE ENCLOSED AN ADDITIONAL $5 FOR THE PRIORITY MAIL RUSH CHARGE. ___ RUSH it to me via Express Mail. (most places overnight, sometimes 2 days)

    I'VE ENCLOSED AN ADDITIONAL $15 FOR THE EXPRESS MAIL RUSH CHARGE. NOTE TO CANADIANS -- Use the First Class Mail option, unless you have an address within the states where you can receive mail. International Express and Global Priority seem to have a way of sitting in Customs warehouse for anywhere from a week to a month. Also, be sure to use an international postal money order, made out in US Dollars. Foreign checks will NOT be accepted because of the additional $15 charge for processing them.

NOTE TO EVERYONE
-- Send a money order for fastest delivery. They will be shipped out by the

        very next day.
-- ALL Check orders will be held for 2 weeks, regardless of whether a "Rush"

        option has been specified.
-- If nothing has been checked above for an order, it will be shipped out

        First Class Mail.

MAKE CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS PAYABLE TO: Brent Cornwell

Include on the bottom of the check (in the memo field), or on the line below the address on the money order, the following text:

        Home Employment Directory Order

Mail the payment and this orderform to:

Brent Cornwell
GHT Services - Home-Based Employment
PO Box 68
Hahnville, LA 70057 Received on Thu Dec 07 2000 - 18:54:36 CET

Original text of this message