Re: Copy and paste with Web Forms on the Apple Macintosh

From: Jeff Whippo <jeff.whippo_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 11:16:49 GMT

David:

I don't think you'll be able to do this. My system runs on an NT server and clients are NT Workstation and my users can not cut and paste from a web form to a Windows app either. I believe it's because form app is actually running on the form server - not the client. The form your user sees on the client is a Java-rendered representation of what's happening on your server - apparently there is no cut and paste mechanism between the form and other windows apps. You can cut and paste within your form app though. Hope this helps...

Jeff Whippo

P.S. and it doesn't matter that you're using IE - JInitiator won't give you this capability either.