Re: iStore customization

From: <traviss3831_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 16:13:14 GMT

In article <900ib6$r8m$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   wvirnelson <wvirnelson_at_my-deja.com> wrote:
> As it turns out, I didn't look hard enough. At
 least 3 or 4 levels of
> sections can be added to the Browse box
hierarchy.

my company is integrating the 11i products into our existing software. i am tasked with discovering how istore handles user
roles/permissions.

where did you guys find your documentation for the istore api? currently, the oracle
consultants say it will be a month or two before i even have a working instance of istore, and i have searched everywhere for docs on the api (and found nada!).

any hints are appreciated. i'd be interested in how well you feel your projects are going, and any difficulties you encountered.

thanks,
travis

tsomerville_at_traq.com
(512) 344-0287

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Dec 07 2000 - 17:13:14 CET

Original text of this message