which dba book to buy

From: Rizzo <rizzo_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 01:44:15 GMT

I am taking a course at a DBA local college which I am almost finished. My instructor really sucks because I don't know much. I was looking at various products such as Complete Oracle DBA Training Course which comes with a interactive CD with video and audio and priced around $100.00 USD.

Does anyone know know which of these books/CD's are the best or have any recommendations? I want to spend around $90- $120 USD at the most. Thanks

sunils_at_sympatico.ca Received on Thu Dec 07 2000 - 02:44:15 CET

Original text of this message