Re: pre-update trigger doesn't fire

From: Alex Filonov <afilonov_at_pro-ns.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 03:49:32 GMT

Do you check it at right time? PRE-UPDATE trigger fires when you commit or post you data. It is called PRE-UPDATE only because it is executed before record is entered into database.

In article <mJdX5.38875$i%4.1100021_at_news20.bellglobal.com>,   "Jimbo" <jim_at_vimich.com> wrote:
> Would anyone know why my pre-update trigger won't fire at all?
> I have one form, with one record only in it and I can't get the
 pre-update
> trigger to fire. I have changed some things in the datablock to
 prevent
> insertion of another record, deletion of the record, but I have put no
> limitations on updating the record.
>
> Any thoughts would help.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Dec 06 2000 - 04:49:32 CET

Original text of this message